MoE's Institution’s Innovation Council (IC-201811516) ,
Ministry of Education (MoE’s) , Formerly the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD’s) , Government of India
Gulzar Group of Institutions, Ludhiana (C-10318)
NEAT Logo Contest
Ministry of Human Resource Development has conceptualized a National Education Alliance for Technologies (NEAT) as a Scheme for using technology to make learning more personalized and customized. NEAT would deliver Education Technology solutions directly to the students and educational institutions, through a National NEAT portal, giving learners a wide choice to select the technological solution that would suit their requirement, thereby, improving their overall learning outcomes.
To give a visual identity to the Scheme, we are inviting entries for logo design, which may convey the purpose of NEAT.
Theme for logo: Quality Education, Technology, Alliance, Adaptive learning, Artificial Intelligence.
The Logo can be in full name format (National Educational Alliance for Technology) or abbreviation format (NEAT) or both
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Contest is open to all students and faculty members of institutes having IICs.
2. All entries must be submitted on the IIC portal only.
3. The winning logo would be the intellectual property of MHRD’s Innovation Cell and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after selection.
4. Multiple submissions of logo by the same participant would not be accepted.
5. The logo design must be original. Plagiarism of any nature would not be accepted.
1. Participants should upload the Full HD Logo in PNG / JPEG format only.
2. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (CDR/PSD etc.).
3. The Logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact.
PRIZE FOR WINNERS
1. Winner will receive Rs 10,000/- as prize money from MHRD innovation cell and will receive certificate.
LAST DATE: 24-10-2019