World Environment Day-2020 Awareness Campaign
Time & Location
About the Event
We bring to you
Theme: Environmental ethics: Issues and Possible Solutions
ARTICLE WITH SLOGAN WRITING COMPETITION
This year, IIC GGI Ludhiana is reaching out to its Member States and other stakeholders to invite them to write an article along with a slogan to spread awareness, to encourage people to take action and to protect the environment. This would be based on the following suggested topics and can influence the readers.
Suggestive topics are given below: - (any of one for Article submission (English Only) with Slogan (in both English and Hindi languages)
Topic 1 Water Management, Promotion of Recycle Use, Generation of Less Waste, Avoiding Electricity Waste
Topic 2 Biodiversity at Global, National and Local Levels.
Topic 3 Environmental Ethics: Issues and Possible Solutions.
Topic 4 Climate Change, Global Warming, Acid Rain, Ozone Layer Depletion, Nuclear Accidents and Holocaust and Its Case Studies.
Topic 5 Water resources: Use and over-utilization of surface and ground water, floods, conflicts over water, dams-benefits and problems.
Topic 6 Mineral resources: Use and exploitation, environmental effects of extracting and using mineral resources & its case studies.
Topic 7 Food resources: World food problems, changes caused by agriculture and overgrazing, effects of modern agriculture, fertilizer-pesticide problems, water logging, salinity & its case studies.
Topic 8 Energy resources: Growing energy needs, renewable and non-renewable energy sources, use of alternate energy sources & its Case studies.
Topic 9 Land Resources: Land as a resource, land degradation, man induced landslides, Soil erosion and desertification.
Topic 10 Role of an individual in conservation of natural resources.
Topic 11 Equitable use of resources for sustainable lifestyles.
Topic 12 Role of Environmental Education in Environmental Protection.
Topic 13 National Strategy on Environmental Education and Awareness
Topic 14 Environmental Protection & Sustainable Development: Economic, Agricultural and Industrial Development
Topic 15 Legislative measures for Biodiversity Conservation.
Topic 16 E-waste and its impact on Environment.
Topic 17 Sustainable development and Disaster management.
Topic 18 Role of media and technology in Environmental Protection
• All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition. (Co-authorship is allowed)
Article with slogan Submission Guidelines
• Format Word /PPT / PDF any Acceptable.
• Language of Article writing :- English ( Only Acceptable )
• Slogan must is written in both English and Hindi Languages. ( May use Google translator tool to convert English slogan in Hindi Language )
• The Article must include a slogan on the theme “Environmental ethics: Issues and Possible Solutions”.
• Slogan must be written with your own thought process / creation ( in English or Hindi language at the end of the article ) in the form of text message only .
• The Article with slogan should present information such that it leaves the reader satisfied at having learned something new.
• We prefer your views be 1000 to 1200 words in length. Longer views will be accepted if the length is necessary to convey the ideas.
• Article with slogan that are well-written, interesting to our broad audience, relevant to one of our topic areas, and informative rather than promotional will be given first consideration.
• Submission of Article with slogan at firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th/June/2020
Evaluation criteria will include
❖ Novelty of the idea, complexity, clarity and details in the prescribed format,
❖ Scale of impact
❖ The top 5 entries shall receive the certificate of appreciation common for both Faculty / Students.
❖ A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission.
Registration Link /Event Details
❖ Last date of Submission: 14th/June/2020 @ email@example.com
❖ Date of Result Announcement: 15th/June/2020
Event Coordinator: Pratiyush Pathak, 8544245467, Ashish Kumar Bhateja, 9417732687