Tue, Aug 23|
World Entrepreneurs Day 2022 Awareness Campaign - Case Study Competition
August 21st is celebrated as World Entrepreneurs Day(WED). The purpose of the World Entrepreneurs’ Day is to create awareness for entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership throughout the world. WED is the day of founders, managers, industrialists, innovators, designers, producers, etc.,
Time & Location
Aug 23, 2022, 2:30 PM – Aug 28, 2022, 10:00 PM
About the Event
August 21st is celebrated as World Entrepreneurs Day(WED). The purpose of the World Entrepreneurs’ Day is to create awareness for entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership throughout the world. WED is the day of founders, managers, industrialists, innovators, designers, producers, etc., This year, IIC GGI Ludhiana is reaching out to its Member States and other stakeholders to invite them to share information about start-UP case study competition where participants have to choose an Indian startup (Successful or Failed) and prepare a case study presentation along with a detailed report.
❖ Awareness Campaign : 23rd August – 28th August 2022
❖ Theme: Entrepreneurship in the Campus
❖ Who Can Participate : All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition.
Registration Link /Event Details
❖ A certificate of Appreciation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission.
❖ Last date of Submission: 28th/Aug/2022
❖ Upload Here : https://tinyurl.com/ggi-wed22
❖ Date of Result Announcement: 29th/Aug/2022 at 15:00
Student Coordinator: Sachin , Priyojyoti , Mazhar Ali , Harsha
Faculty Coordinator: Ashish Kumar Bhateja
Startup Categories: The participant need to choose any one Indian startup only from the given categories
- Transport & Automobile (Ola, Zoom car, Droom, CarDekho)
- FoodTech (Zomato, Swiggy)
- FinTech (PhonePe, Paytm, CRED)
- Insurance (Acko, BimaPe, PaisaBazar)
- Hotel & Accommodation (OYO, Zostel)
- EdTech (BYJUs, Unacademy, UpGrad)
- Gaming (Dream11, MPL)
- Grocery & Retail (Dunzo, BigBasket)
- Online Content (Dailyhunt, NewsLaundry)
- Miscellaneous (any other startup in Healthcare, Clean-Tech, E-commerce, Entertainment, etc.)
Case Study PPT Submission Guidelines:
- No. of Slides: Maximum of 14 slides with Introduction & Thankyou page Needs to be original and in the English language.
- Selected case studies will be posted on the campaign-related IIC GGI Ludhiana web pages / Social Media Platforms.
Case Study PPT Format
- Background of the startup
- About the founders
- Their unique selling points (USP)
- Target market
- Growth story
- Business model
- Present valuation
- Future plans
- Any other point you deem fit
Post Idea submission process, the ideas will be evaluated by experts.
Evaluation criteria will include
❖ The novelty of the idea, complexity, clarity, and details in the prescribed format,
❖ Scale of impact
❖ User experience and potential for future work progression.