Sat, Aug 21|
World Entrepreneurs Day 2021 Awareness Campaign - Case Study Competition
August 21st is celebrated as World Entrepreneurs Day(WED). The purpose of the World Entrepreneurs’ Day is to create awareness for entrepreneurship, innovation, and leadership throughout the world. WED is the day of founders, managers, industrialists, innovators, designers, producers, etc.,
Time & Location
Aug 21, 2021, 6:00 PM GMT+14 – Aug 29, 2021, 2:50 PM GMT+14
About the Event
GULZAR GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, LUDHIANA CELEBRATES WORLD ENTREPRENEURS DAY AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ON - INDIAN STARTUP ( SUCCESSFUL or FAILED) CASE STUDY COMPETITION
THEME: Entrepreneurship in the Campus
August 21st is celebrated as World Entrepreneurs Day(WED). The purpose of the World Entrepreneurs’ Day is to create awareness for entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership throughout the world. WED is the day of founders, managers, industrialists, innovators, designers, producers, etc.,
Guidelines for Indian startup (Successful or Failed) Case Studies/Profiles:-
This year, IIC GGI Ludhiana is reaching out to its Member States and other stakeholders to invite them to share information about start-UP case study competition where participants have to choose an Indian startup (Successful or Failed) and prepare a case study presentation along with a detailed report.
Selected case studies will be posted on the campaign-related IIC GGI Ludhiana web pages / Social Media Platforms.
Date: 21st – 28th August 2021
All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition.
- The competition is open to all UG & PG students of different background
- Maximum 2 participants permitted in a team
- One participant cannot be a part of more than one team
- No change of team’s structure is permitted after the team is registered
- After registration, they must join WhatsApp group for further communication
- After the registration, the participants must be active on their WhatsApp numbers and email ids for further updates
Format of Competition:
- After registration participants have to join a WhatsApp group
- Participants have to make a PowerPoint presentation and 3 Minutes Video of a chosen Indian startup.
- PowerPoint Presentation: No. of Slides: Maximum of 14 slides with introduction & thank you page Needs to be original and in the English language.
- Video-Time Limit: Maximum of 3 minutes Must IncludeIntroduction of participants Name of startup chosen Why did you choose that particular startup? Lastly, mention your chosen startup in 2 words.
- Startup Criteria: The teams need to choose any one startup from the given categories Teams can only choose an Indian startup.
- Transport & Automobile (Ola, Zoom car, Droom, CarDekho)
- FoodTech (Zomato, Swiggy)
- FinTech (PhonePe, Paytm, CRED)
- Insurance (Acko, BimaPe, PaisaBazar)
- Hotel & Accommodation (OYO, Zostel)
- EdTech (BYJUs, Unacademy, UpGrad)
- Gaming (Dream11, MPL)
- Grocery & Retail (Dunzo, BigBasket)
- Online Content (Dailyhunt, NewsLaundry)
- Miscellaneous (any other startup in healthcare, clean-Tech, E-commerce, entertainment, etc.)
Case Study Format
- Background of the startup
- About the founders
- Their unique selling points (USP)
- Target market
- Growth story
- Business model
- Present valuation
- Future plans
- Any other point you deem fit
Post Idea submission process, the ideas will be evaluated by experts.
Evaluation criteria will include
❖ The novelty of the idea, complexity, clarity, and details in the prescribed format,
❖ Scale of impact
❖ User experience and potential for future work progression.
Registration Link /Event Details
• Last date of Submission: 28th/August/2021 @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Date of Result Announcement: 29th/August/2021
•To submit the video and PPT, you can email us at email@example.com and submit the documents and youtube Video linK. You may edit your video submission again, if required, until the 28tH of August 2021, which is also the deadline for submissions.
Event Coordinator: Rahul Kumar - 8804318856, Vivek Bharti - 8292347858, Aman Raj - 9852548360, Sahil Boksh - 8372922002, Ashish Kumar Bhateja, 9417732687