Programmable Logic Controller Workshop by Roboशाला-GGI-Ludhiana in collaboration with IIC GGI Ludhiana
Time & Location
About the Event
Engineer’s Day 2020
We bring to you
Theme: Engineers for Atmanirbhar Bharat
The Engineering Community across India celebrates Engineers Day on 15 September every year as a tribute to the greatest Indian Engineer Bharat Ratna Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya. "Engineers for Atmanirbhar Bharat " is the theme of Engineers Day 2020. Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, born on 15 September, 1861, in Muddenahalli near Chikkaballapur. He went on to become India’s most prolific civil engineer, dam builder, economist, statesman, and can be counted among the last century’s foremost nation-builders.
Programmable Logic Controller Workshop
This year, Roboशाला-GGI-Ludhiana in collaboration with IIC GGI Ludhiana is reaching out to its Member States and other stakeholders to invite them to Participate in Programmable Logic Controller Workshop with a slogan to spread awareness, to encourage Engineers for Atmanirbhar Bharat .
A programmable logic controller or programmable controller is an industrial digital computer which has been ruggedized and adapted for the control of manufacturing processes, such as assembly lines, or robotic devices, or any activity that requires high reliability, ease of programming and process fault diagnosis.
Objective of this event is to instruct professionals on how to successfully integrate a PLC into actual day-to-day industrial processes. It not only deals with the hardware and software, but all the surrounding systems that must be compatible to achieve a safe and reliable control system. This includes :-
Architecture of a Programmable Logic Controller
PLC Ladder Logic Programming Basic
❖ A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful Completion.
Registration Link /Event Details : https://www.iicggi.com/events/programmable-logic-controller-workshop-by-robosala-ggi-ludhiana-in-collaboration-with-iic-ggi-ludhiana
❖ Last date of Registration : 15th/Sep/2020 till 12:30 pm
❖ Workshop Timings : 15th/Sep/2020 1.45 pm Onwards
Mode of Workshop : Online ( Google Meet ) - Link & Code shared to Registered Candidates Only
Tips for Joining a Google Meet Student Instructions for Chromebook or Computer
1. Sign in using student Google email address
2. Go to meet.google.com or find the Hangout Meet icon in your Google apps The first time you use Google Meet you will need to allow the site to use your microphone and camera
3. Click Join or Start a Meeting
4. Type the meeting code your teacher sent you in the box
5. Click Continue
Tips for Joining a Google Meet Student Instructions iPad or Mobile Device
- Download Hangouts Meet by Google
- Open Hangouts Meet app The first time you will need to grant the app access to your camera and microphone
- Sign in using student Google email address
- Click on Meeting Code and enter the meeting code (no spaces) your teacher provided, then click Join Meeting
Tips for Joining a Google Meet Student Instructions for Joining a Meet Created in Google Calendar/Email
- Find the email/calendar invite
- Click the meeting link (meet.google.com/***********)
- Click Join now
- Go to meet.google.com or find the Hangout Meet Icon in your app launcher
- Your Meet invite will be listed. Click it.
- Click Join now
Er.Jagdeep Singh , 9988932363
Er. Ashish Kumar Bhateja, 9417732687