National Technology Day - 2020 Awareness Campaign Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
We bring to you
Theme: Rebooting the Economy through Science, Technology and Research"Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting kids working together and motivation them, the teacher is the most important." – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
National Technology Day is celebrated every year on May 11 to highlight the achievements of engineers and scientists in the field of technology and science. Today India is observing its 29th National Technology Day. The day acts as a reminder of the country's technological advancements.1. Article Writing Competition
This year, IIC GGI Ludhiana is reaching out to its Member States and other stakeholders to invite them to write Article about any technological revolution happened in India, about the remarkable people who are developing local solutions to global problems.
Suggestive topics are given below:-
1. Technological revolution in India
2. Contributions of our Indian scientists and engineers.
3. Innovative scientists and engineers
4. Entrepreneurs under various categories like successful commercialization of indigenous technology
5. Successful technology commercialization
· All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition. (Co-authorship is allowed)
Article Submission Guidelines
· We prefer articles be 300 to 600 words in length. Longer articles will be accepted if the length is necessary to convey the ideas.
· Articles that are well-written, interesting to our broad audience, relevant to one of our topic areas, and informative rather than promotional will be given first consideration.
· The article should present information such that it leaves the reader satisfied at having learned something new.
· Submission of article at email@example.com before 18th/May/20202.POSTER MAKING Competition
This year, IIC GGI Ludhiana is reaching out to its Member States and other stakeholders to invite them to submit poster on technology in aspect of the national technology day, 2020 under any of the following categories.
· Category 1 Handmade Poster
Handmade posters are to be scanned or photographed and the digital copy sent.) JPEG or PDF format of posters are permissible. The posters should be formatted so that these can be printed, when needed, on an A4/ A3 paper size.
· Category 2 Digital Poster
· Layout : Landscape or Portrait
· Size : A3 /A4
· The design specifics are the following: JPG, PNG , BMP format
· Any artwork on the poster must be original in design.
· Poster designs containing clip art and downloaded brushes will not be considered by the judges.
· The poster must be related from the given theme.
· All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition.
Originality – 35%
It must show the ability to be inventive and creative.
Relevance to the theme – 35%
The design should effectively communicate from the given theme.
Aesthetic Appeal – 30%
The Poster design must captivate the judges’ senses, taking into consideration the aesthetic principles of symmetry, focal point, pattern, perspective, dimensionality and proportion.
The Design receiving the most points Wins.
The top 5 entries shall receive the certificate of appreciation common for both Faculty /Students for Article Writing, Poster making (Digital Category), and Poster making (Handmade Category)
A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission.
Registration Link /Event Details
• Last date of Submission: 18th/May/2020 @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Date of Result Announcement : 19th/May/2020
Event Coordinator: Pratiyush Pathak, 8544245467, Ashish Kumar Bhateja, 9417732687