Fri, Aug 27|
MERI KALAM 5.0 - 2021 ONE POETRY A DAY Campaign
MERI KALAM is an initiative taken by the Innovation Council of Gulzar Group of Institutes along with the Instagram page @kalammeri_ (कलम मेरी | आवाज़), to promote the importance of poetry in ones life. We all know that poetry is something which instantly makes an effect on the reader’s mind.
Time & Location
Aug 27, 2021, 4:30 PM GMT+5:30 – Aug 30, 2021, 9:30 PM GMT+5:30
About the Event
ON THE OCCASION OF Krishna Janmashtami, 2021 WE BRING TO YOU - celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna, who is Lord Vishnu's eighth avatar.
MERI KALAM –5.0 2021 - ONE POETRY A DAY on Social Media Starting From: 27th Aug, 2021 till 30th Aug, 2020
The festival of Krishna Janmashtami is around the corner. This year, it will be observed and celebrated by Hindus on 30 August. Also known as Gokul Ashtami, this festival celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna, who is Lord Vishnu's eighth avatar.As Krishna is born at midnight, the puja is performed during Nishita Kaal.
MERI KALAM is an initiative taken by the Innovation Council of Gulzar Group of Institutes along with the Instagram page @kalammeri_ (कलम मेरी | आवाज़), to promote the importance of poetry in ones life. We all know that poetry is something which instantly makes an effect on the reader’s mind. So take your pens in your hands and come join us in sharing joy with the whole world.
KRISHNA is K=Keen R=Responsible I=Inspiring S=Spectacular H=Handsome N=Noble A=Admirable
Also known as Gokul Ashtami, Janmashtami celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna — Lord Vishnu's eighth avatar. Why India celebrates Janmashtami: Legends says Lord Krishna took birth to kill Kansa, the evil ruler of Mathura. He was born to Kansa's sister Devaki, who was married to Kansa's friend Vasudeva.
The name "Krishna" originates from the Sanskrit word Kṛṣṇa, which is primarily an adjective meaning "black", "dark", "dark blue" or “the all attractive”. ... The name is also interpreted sometimes as "all-attractive". As a name of Vishnu, Krishna is listed as the 57th name in the Vishnu Sahasranama.
Guidelines for poetry Submission:
· The poetry should be maximum of 6 lines. Longer also will be accepted if the length is necessary to convey the ideas.
· Format Word /PPT / PDF any Acceptable.
· Languages allowed: English/ Hindi
· Multiple submissions are allowed.
· You have to mention your Instagram Username along with your post while sending it so that we can tag you along with the post.
· Your poetry should be relatable to the present day audience.
· If writing in Hindi then please submit in proper Hindi (Devanagari). (Hinglish not allowed means a blend of Hindi and English, in particular a variety of English used by speakers of Hindi, characterized by frequent use of Hindi vocabulary or constructions.)
· Do mention your name and city while sending us your entries.
· Also mention there that you’re sending it for the MERI KALAM campaign
· All the entries received before 12 noon will be considered for a particular day, rest all the entries will be taken into consideration for the next day.
WHAT TO DO?
You just have to share your original poetry (max 6 lines) with us every day till the campaign is on and each day our team will select the best out of all the entries received and we’ll share it with making a post on the Instagram and Facebook pages of @iicggi as well as on @kalammeri_.
Explore Themes Suggested for Poetry Submission:-
Lord Krishna said: Whatever belongs to you today, belonged to someone else yesterday and it will belong to some one else tomorrow. Don’t be illusioned by maya. Maya is the root cause of all pain and misery. Happy Janmashtami…!
List of Poems for examples:
- Banke Bihari Kavita by – सुख मंगल सिंह- Hum Sab Ko Pyara Krishna Hamara Kavita – नरेंद्र वर्मा - O Krishna Murari Poem – नरेंद्र वर्मा - Bal Gopala Krishna Janmashtami Kavita – नरेंद्र वर्मा
Submission the entries
You have to mail your entries @ email@example.com
· Relevance to the theme - 50%
· Creativity/Style and Originality - 30%
· Coherence of form and structure (harmony of words, presentation) - 10%
· Clarity of imagery and language - 10%
• All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition. (Co-authorship is allowed)
❖ The top 25 entries shall receive the certificate of appreciation common for both Faculty / Students.
❖ A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission.
Registration Link /Event Details
❖ Last date of Submission: 30th/Aug/2021 @ firstname.lastname@example.org
❖ Date of Result Announcement: 31st/Aug/2021
Event Coordinator: Pratiyush Pathak, 8544245467, Aman Raj, 9852548360, Ashish Kumar Bhateja, 9417732687