Sun, Aug 22|
MERI KALAM 4.0 - 2021 ONE POETRY A DAY Campaign
MERI KALAM is an initiative taken by the Innovation Council of Gulzar Group of Institutes along with the Instagram page @kalammeri_ (कलम मेरी | आवाज़), to promote the importance of poetry in ones life. We all know that poetry is something which instantly makes an effect on the reader’s mind.
Time & Location
Aug 22, 2021, 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM GMT+5:30
About the Event
ON THE OCCASION OF Raksha Bandhan, 2021 WE BRING TO YOU - celebrates the love of a brother for his sister.
MERI KALAM –4.0 2021 - ONE POETRY A DAY on Social Media Starting From: 17th Aug, 2021 till 22th Aug, 2020
The occasion is meant to celebrate any type of brother-sister relationship between men and women who may not be biologically related. On this day, a sister ties a rakhi around the wrist of her brother in order to pray for his prosperity, health and well-being.
MERI KALAM is an initiative taken by the Innovation Council of Gulzar Group of Institutes along with the Instagram page @kalammeri_ (कलम मेरी | आवाज़), to promote the importance of poetry in ones life. We all know that poetry is something which instantly makes an effect on the reader’s mind. So take your pens in your hands and come join us in sharing joy with the whole world.
R =Rational A= Admirable K= Kindly H= Heartening I= Innocent .
Rakshabandhan is a popular festival celebrated across the country, which symbolizes the selfless love between brothers and sisters. Raksha Bandhan definition is the word “ Raksha” means protection, and “ Bandhan” means to tie.
Guidelines for poetry Submission:
· The poetry should be maximum of 6 lines. Longer also will be accepted if the length is necessary to convey the ideas.
· Format Word /PPT / PDF any Acceptable.
· Languages allowed: English/ Hindi
· Multiple submissions are allowed.
· You have to mention your Instagram Username along with your post while sending it so that we can tag you along with the post.
· Your poetry should be relatable to the present day audience.
· If writing in Hindi then please submit in proper Hindi (Devanagari). (Hinglish not allowed means a blend of Hindi and English, in particular a variety of English used by speakers of Hindi, characterized by frequent use of Hindi vocabulary or constructions.)
· Do mention your name and city while sending us your entries.
· Also mention there that you’re sending it for the MERI KALAM campaign
· All the entries received before 12 noon will be considered for a particular day, rest all the entries will be taken into consideration for the next day.
WHAT TO DO?
You just have to share your original poetry (max 6 lines) with us every day till the campaign is on and each day our team will select the best out of all the entries received and we’ll share it with making a post on the Instagram and Facebook pages of @iicggi as well as on @kalammeri_.
Explore Themes Suggested for Poetry Submission:-
The festival of Rakhi is a day which celebrates the brother-sister relationship. On this auspicious day, siblings express their love and affection towards each other. One of the most beautiful ways of conveying these feelings are Rakhi poems.
A Raksha Bandhan poem can explain the incomprehensible and express the unexpressed. This is how poetry plays an important role in our lives. Raksha Bandhan poems help us to understand and express thoughts, experiences and feelings.
List of Rakhi Poems for examples:
- A Sister Like You
- A Sister is Forever
- Sibling Love
- My Sister and Me
- Rakhi Day is Righteous Day
- A Brother Just Like You
Submission the entries
You have to mail your entries @ firstname.lastname@example.org
· Relevance to the theme - 50%
· Creativity/Style and Originality - 30%
· Coherence of form and structure (harmony of words, presentation) - 10%
· Clarity of imagery and language - 10%
• All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition. (Co-authorship is allowed)
❖ The top 25 entries shall receive the certificate of appreciation common for both Faculty / Students.
❖ A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission.
Registration Link /Event Details
❖ Last date of Submission: 22nd/Aug/2021 @ email@example.com
❖ Date of Result Announcement: 23rd/Aug/2021
Event Coordinator: Pratiyush Pathak, 8544245467, Aman Raj, 9852548360, Ashish Kumar Bhateja, 9417732687