ME AE CE AR THE BIG INNOVATION CHALLENGE (ORIENTATION )
Time & Location
About the Event
The Big Idea Innovation Challenge 2021
Theme : Nav Atmanirbhar Bharat Nirman - Building of the New India
( आत्मनि र्भर भारत नि र्मा ण - बि ल्डि ंग ऑफ़ द न्यू इंडि या )
MHRDs Institution Innovation Council GGI - Gulzar Group of Institutes has been set up with the objective of
providing education in engineering, management and other fields. Located near Khanna in Ludhiana District,
AICTE approved Gulzar Group of Institutes (GGI) is affiliated to the Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
Situated on the edge of Industrial City of Ludhiana.
MIC Innovation Cell Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has established
‘Institution’s Innovation Council (MICs)’ across selected HEIs. A network of these MICs will be established to
promote innovation in the Institution through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation promotion eco
system in the campuses.
● Team Registration Open : March 25th, 2021
● Idea Submission Open: March 25th, 2021
● Round 1: Idea Pitching (Virtual): April 10th, 2021
● Round 2: Proof of Concept: April 25th,2021
● Round 3: Prototype Showcase : May 10th,2021
Idea Submission Round 1 : 3rd April, 2021 [ firstname.lastname@example.org in prescribed format ]
How to register for The Big Innovation Challenge 2021
Please Note: Registration of teams must be made by the designated team leader only.
• The registration process is simple. All you need to do is…
• Visit Link: www.bit.ly/bigideaInnovation
How do we submit our idea?
• The Team Leader must make Idea submission only.
• Submission dates should be strictly followed. No exceptions will be made.
• Submission is required to be done through email in the prescribed format. The format is available
• Submit your idea on email@example.com (Till: 3rd April,2021)
• Entries [PPT] to be sent only in the prescribed format; to complete the application process. •
otherwise they are bound to get rejected.
Email Subject Should be [Theme Name – Team Name]