Sat, Aug 28|
Learn From Leaders || Talk Series on “World IP Day Special Session - Why IP is important in academia” on Aug 28th 2021,
Dear Participants, Greetings from IIC GGI Ludhiana! Presenting a recorded session from MHRD’S Innovation Council by Learn From Leaders || “World IP Day Why IP is important in academia” on Aug 28th 2021, 05:00 pm
Time & Location
Aug 28, 2021, 5:00 PM – Aug 30, 2021, 9:00 PM
About the Event
Join Whatsapp Group For More Updates: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JZMVMJBOzxuEN4qvjNJTLs
Greetings from IIC GGI Ludhiana
Presenting a recorded session from MHRD’S Innovation Council by Learn From Leaders || Talk Series on “World IP Day Special Session - Why IP is important in academia” on 28th Aug 2021, from 05:00 pm onwards.
Speaker: Dr.Abhay Jere, Chief Innovation Officer, MoE’s Innovation Cell.
Dr. Mohit Gambhir, Innovation Director, MoE’s Innovation cell.
Mode of Activity: Online via YouTube Recorded Session
Where to Watch: at YouTube Channel of MIC - https://youtu.be/dDZnRAc5J7I
Date: 28th/August/2021 Time: 05:00 pm (Join 10 minutes prior to the session on YouTube)
Assessment Link: https://forms.gle/oLA8R2Jz41aCY9g4A
• E Certificates for All Participants : Certificate of Appreciation ( After Assessment & Uploading of watching the session live for attendance & Participation )
The objectives of this workshop are to:
1. To Provide opportunity for young students to learn from leaders
2. To Encourage students to participate more and more in Innovation competitions
3. The main objective of this mentorship session is to help develop key talent through Innovation ,Start-up, and boosting engagement.
4. This unique talk cum presentation will be very useful for faculty members, Ph.D and Masters students, hence all such scholars from your Institutes should join this session from their place of comfort. Undergrads should also join the talk.
1.Students will be able to explain the solution of a problem.
2.Students will learn new things related to innovation & invention.
3. Students will be able to learn to work solo as well as in a team.
4. Students will be able to prioritise better in terms of time management and also able to
5.Students will be able to express better thoughts, ideas, and beliefs.
6.Students will be able to think alternative way to solve problems.
Also don’t forget to Like & Follow IICGGI page before clicking the webinar link below to attend.
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iicggi/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iicggi
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/iicggi