IIC National Innovation Contest 2.0
Time & Location
About the Event
Second edition of National Innovation Contest 2020 is being announced, so that IICs and students will get enough time to go through the complete 360-degree process of learning which starts with exposure to real life environment, problem identification, Ideation & solution development, Proof of concept development & validation, Prototype/Innovation development and finally nomination of best of best student innovations from IICs in the National IIC portal. Like last year, this year too organize a series of regional mentoring sessions and national level bootcamp for the nominated innovator students.
The IIC-National Innovation Contest 2020 aims at identifying creative minds, engaging them in building innovations, nurturing them through series of mentoring sessions and bootcamps. Innovation Contest is a 360-degree approach to complete a cycle of Innovation and entrepreneurship through a process of problem identification, ideation and enterprise building in a time period of Half- One year.
The Big Innovation Challenge invites innovative Ideas from students of our Institution from various departments to solve the problems related to following themes –
1. Healthcare & Biomedical devices.
2. Agriculture & Rural Development.
3. Smart Vehicles/ Electric vehicle/ Electric vehicle motor and battery technology.
4. Food Processing.
5. Robotics and Drones.
6. Waste management.
7. Clean & Potable water.
8. Renewable and affordable Energy.
9. IoT based technologies (e.g. Security & Surveillance systems etc.)
10. ICT, cyber physical systems, Block chain, Cognitive computing, Cloud computing, AI & ML.
11. Innovate to Fight Covid – 19