Engineer’s Day 2020 -KUKA Robot KR-16 Workshop by Roboशाला-GGI-Ludhiana in collaboration with IIC GGI Ludhiana
Time & Location
About the Event
Engineer’s Day 2020
We bring to you
Theme: Engineers for Atmanirbhar Bharat
The Engineering Community across India celebrates Engineers Day on 15 September every year as a tribute to the greatest Indian Engineer Bharat Ratna Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya. "Engineers for Atmanirbhar Bharat " is the theme of Engineers Day 2020.Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, born on 15 September, 1861, in Muddenahalli near Chikkaballapur. He went on to become India’s most prolific civil engineer, dam builder, economist, statesman, and can be counted among the last century’s foremost nation-builders.
KUKA Robot KR-16 Workshop
This year, Roboशाला-GGI-Ludhiana in collaboration with IIC GGI Ludhiana is reaching out to its Member States and other stakeholders to invite them to Participate in KUKA Robot KR-16 Workshop with a slogan to spread awareness, to encourage Engineers for Atmanirbhar Bharat .
“Industry 4.0 – the fourth industrial revolution – was the main theme at the largest robot and automation Event in the world”
Industry 4.0 is about more flexible production, processes and interconnection – machines, systems, software and devices working together. The robot is the junction between the digitalisation of the software and the mechanics.”
Objective of this event is to provide the Basic concept of programming of the KUKA KR-16 This includes :-
- Safety instructions for KUKA robots,
- Knowledge and usage of the coordinate systems
- Basic programming on Techpendant.
❖ A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful Completion.
Registration Link /Event Details
❖ Last date of Registration : 15th/Sep/2020 till 9:30 am
❖ Workshop Timings : 15th/Sep/2020 10:30 am Onwards
Mode of Workshop : Online ( Google Meet ) - Link & Code shared to Registered Candidates Only
Tips for Joining a Google Meet Student Instructions for Chromebook or Computer
1. Sign in using student Google email address
2. Go to meet.google.com or find the Hangout Meet icon in your Google apps The first time you use Google Meet you will need to allow the site to use your microphone and camera
3. Click Join or Start a Meeting
4. Type the meeting code your teacher sent you in the box
5. Click Continue
Tips for Joining a Google Meet Student Instructions iPad or Mobile Device
- Download Hangouts Meet by Google
- Open Hangouts Meet app The first time you will need to grant the app access to your camera and microphone
- Sign in using student Google email address
- Click on Meeting Code and enter the meeting code (no spaces) your teacher provided, then click Join Meeting
Tips for Joining a Google Meet Student Instructions for Joining a Meet Created in Google Calendar/Email
- Find the email/calendar invite
- Click the meeting link (meet.google.com/***********)
- Click Join now
- Go to meet.google.com or find the Hangout Meet Icon in your app launcher
- Your Meet invite will be listed. Click it.
- Click Join now
Er.Bharat Bhushan , 9872125205
Er. Ashish Kumar Bhateja, 9417732687